Registration is now open via the ExOrdo system – register now!
|Early Bird Price|
(until 31 May 2021)
(as of 1 June 2021)
|Full conference fee||250 CHF|
(ca. 225 EUR*)
(ca. 325 EUR*)
|Reduced student fee (bachelor, master and self-financing PhD-students without a paid academic position from high-income countries**)||195 CHF|
(ca. 175 EUR*)
(ca. 250 EUR*)
|Super reduced conference fee (practitioners, care leavers, people in care, bachelor and master students, PhD-students and researchers from non-high-income countries**)||138 CHF|
(ca. 125 EUR*)
(ca. 175 EUR*)
*For the current exchange rate please check: currency converter
EuSARF 2021 combines two core elements of digital events:
1. Long-term access to presentations from scientists all around the world
The digital conference platform of EuSARF 2021 will be accessible to participants for at least one year from August 2021 on. The platform will feature:
- Plenary lectures by invited scholars on the topic of “The Child’s Perspective” as streamed and on-demand videos.
- Individual peer-reviewed papers as on-demand video presentations (15 min) and if available additional materials (e. g. presentations in pdf format or related project publications).
- On-demand featured videos, podcasts and publications co-created by and with care leavers, practitioners and renowned researchers.
- Digital poster presentations.
2. Three-day online conference
EuSARF 2021 will take place from 1–3 September 2021, in form of a live digital scientific event. During the three-day online conference, an interactive online program will take place daily from 13.00–20.00 (CEST). The chosen time of day allows people from different time zones around the world to participate. In this time frame we will have (parallel):
- Invited Symposia and collective presentations of 90–120 min. These dialogical formats feature discussions between presenters and/or participants around a central theme on the background of the content provided earlier on the digital conference platform.
- Thematic workshops on the predefined conference topics, moderated by the conference team, in cooperation with plenary speakers or other target groups.
- Plenary discussions on the conference topic, research and practical consequences.
- Networking events, open and moderated discussions and much more.
Most live content of the online conference will be recorded and will be made available on the platform afterwards.
Should you have any questions or if you need assistance, please contact us: EUSARF2021@zhaw.ch